Certified translations of your documents - easy online order
English - French - German - Dutch - Spanish - Italian
Order your translation easily online in just a few clicks
Quick, easy and efficient
Choose the document you would like translated
Would you like us to translate an administrative document that does not require a personalised quote?
- 1. Choose the type of document for translation from the menu above.
- 2. Select the language combination.
- 3. Upload your file in the shopping cart by dragging and dropping it onto or clicking on the corresponding "Drop files here or click to upload".
Pay for your translation online
Pay for your translation securely on our website by credit/debit card. You can also pay by Paypal or bank transfer (your order is processed after payment is received).
We will examine your documents.
After your order has been validated, you will receive an e-mail confirmation containing:
- - your order confirmation
- - the scheduled delivery date. For more information, please see our lead times section.
Receive your translation in as little as 48 hours (1) by e-mail and subsequently by post
Once your translation is complete, you will receive a download link to retrieve the digital version of your translation as a PDF file.
The original copy of your translation will also be mailed to you by standard post (unless you have opted for delivery by registered post).
(1) Lead time for 1 page and for the digital version. For other page quantities, please go to the « Info: Order » section.
Our certified translations are valid and recognised in France, in the United Kingdom, in the USA and other countries
The certified translation of official documents, academic records, qualifications or administrative documents, is undertaken in accordance with industry standards and will be carried out by our sworn translators certified by the Cour d'Appel (Court of Appeal) for France, by our professional translators for the UK or the USA, or by our translators approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for other countries.
The professional or sworn translator assigned to the translation is chosen on the basis of the language combination and purpose of the document. For example, an English or German birth certificate for translation into French will be translated by our translators certified by the French Cour d'Appel (Court of Appeal).
For more information on the validity and acceptance of our translations, please see our sworn or certified translation, legalisation and authentication (apostille) section before placing your order.
- Monday-Friday 9 am-12:30 pm / 2 pm-5 pm
- France +33 (0)9 72 42 33 43 (standard rate)
Germany +49 (0)711 57 60 90 36
- Is your document type not available on our Online Shop?
- Does your translation require authentication or legalisation?
Pay for your translation online by debit or credit card to enable us to process your order quickly.